Personal data information
We are 100% dedicated to protecting the personal data of our clients and visitors to our site, www.tennisbreaks.co.uk In this case, we are the only personal data controller responsible for the confidentiality of the data.
Our company identification data:
Personal data categories that we are gathering and the purpose of collection
We use personal data in various ways and for various purposes, depending on the information we process. Below we detail what data we use and for what purpose:
- Name, Surname and contact information (Address, Phone, E-mail)
We use this information to send you offers and holiday packages to you based on the requests we have with you. We may send messages via SMS or e-mail, based on your holiday requests, to inform you about the status of your holiday and to make sure everything went well along the delivery process.
- Your conversation history with us
We use the history of your conversations with us to improve customer support and relationship and to provide you with the best service available.
- Your IP address and online session on www.tennisbreaks.co.uk
We use this data to be able to offer you the best solutions when you have questions about our products, to prevent fraud and hacking and to improve the quality of our service towards you, being able to see what pages you have visited during your session.
It is possible that we process personal data for marketing activities, namely to transmit, by means of remote means of communication (e-mail, sms), commercial communications on the products and services offered by TENNIS BREAKS through the Site .The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it. You are not required to provide this personal data, but in their absence you may not complete a holiday order or receive the best service available from us.
Personal data recipients and data security
We do not sell and we will never sell your personal data to third parties.
However, it is possible to share personal data with other partner companies such as the accounting firm, newsletter applications, online promotion agencies, online payment processors, site traffic analysis applications, courier companies, companies that will operate Employees of TENNIS BREAKS.
This is absolutely necessary in order to be able to offer you the best services, to honor your contract with you and to be able to carry out our commercial activity in the best conditions. You do not need an account with our website in order to benefit from our holiday packages, therefore we do not store any data under a personal or company account. The only data that is stored is when you choose to use our newsletter service or when you use our online contact form. TENNIS BREAKS makes every effort and uses the latest technologies available to ensure data protection and security.
For how long do we store the data submitted
Your personal data from the requests that we receive on our website, email or phone, which are contained in the financial accounting documents or in the documents attached to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years this data will be destroyed. If it is reasonable or necessary to meet related requirements, to prevent fraud and abuse or to meet our terms and conditions, it is possible to keep certain information on demand even after deleting your registered data.
Under the terms and conditions of the Personal Data Processing Act, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by TENNIS BREAKS, as described herein document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from TENNIS BREAKS regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain, without undue delay, by TENNIS BREAKS the inaccurate or unjustified personal data and the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following reasons applies:
– they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
– if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
– if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
– where personal data has been processed unlawfully;
– if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
– personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that TENNIS BREAKS, upon request for deletion of the data, may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
The right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person challenges the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- or the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over the data subject’s.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by TENNIS BREAKS to another data controller to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of TENNIS BREAKS or the public interest, unless TENNIS BREAKS can prove that has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is to say, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it similarly a significant measure;
- the right to address you to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and exercising the above mentioned rights, please get in touch with us.